Your Financing Options From Legendary Capital Solutions
If you own a small business, you likely already know how beneficial commercial real estate financing can be, but you may be hesitant to apply. Whether it is fear of being rejected or accumulating debt, you should know that financing is more accessible and safe than most business owners realize. In fact, even if you have applied in the past and were turned down, Legendary Capital Solutions may still be able to help you get approved. It turns out that there are many different kinds of financing, each with different advantages. And yes, there’s even a financing option for those who have been rejected in the past. Our financial team of experts can work with you and help you figure out what the best option is for you. Some of the most common kinds of financing include:
- Stated Income Loan: It is not important that you have a good credit score to qualify for this kind of loan, because your income is the primary factor.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer better loans by securitizing properties into a pool, which are transferred to a trust.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: These loans are especially beneficial because they are backed by the Small Business Administration.
- Construction financing: We can provide you with the working capital you need to begin construction for your new business.
- HUD and FHA lending options: If you own a healthcare practice or senior housing, these loans are for you.
- You can also take advantage of bridge loans and hard money loans.
Of course, we offer many more kinds of financing than just these. We guarantee that we have a financing option that suits your unique situation. If you think your business could benefit from a small business loan, give Legendary Capital Solutions a call today. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.